AUTHENTIC STEAK TARTAR
You don’t have to be an Authentic Beefatarian to know that steak tartar is in fashion… but you do to know how to prepare the Authentic! A cold dish that always surprises and that you can prepare in only 15 minutes. Because an Authentic Cowboy doesn’t have a second to spare.
- 350 g of clean beef tenderloin
- 10 g of capers
- 10 g pickles
- 20 g of spring onion
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- One teaspoon of Lea Perris sauce
- One egg yolk
- Olive oil
- A little bit of parsley
- Go out
- Chop the meat finely and with a knife, making small cubes.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, the egg yolk, the mustard, the perrins sauce, and a spoonful of olive oil. Beat well and add salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped spring onion, parsley, pickles and chopped capers. Then add the chopped beef fillet. Mix it and taste it to correct the spicy taste and salt.
- Place the tartar in the middle of a plate with the help of a plate ring. Accompany it with slices of toasted bread, some sprouts and red onion in julienne.