BEEF BROTH BEEFATARIAN STYLE
2 hour an a half
Draw the spoon! Beefatarians fight the cold with a good hot broth prepared with Beef. In this case, we bring you this recipe that has beef as the main character. An Authentic recipe!
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery stick
- 1 leek
- 1 potato
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 kg of calf bones (marrow)
- ½ kg of veal (Skirt, neck, knuckle)
- 2 whole tomatoes
- 4 l of water
- ¼ chicken thigh
- 50 g of chickpeas
- Remove the marrow from a couple of bones. Reserve in water in the refrigerator until they bleed out.
- Peel the onion, the leek, the potato, the garlic and the carrots. Wash them together with the laurel and the celery.
- Preheat the oven to 220º. Cook the meat and the bones with a thread of oil until they are golden and caramelized. Add water to collect the juices.ugos.
- Sauté the vegetables with a little oil. Once poached, add the tomato, the chickpeas, the meat and the bones, together with their juice.
- Add water and cook over medium heat. Clean the surface of impurities, foam and fat at all times.
- Let it cook for 2 and a half hours.
- Serve the broth with a few pieces of marrow on top and some meat.
- Use the remaining meat to make some cannelloni.