BAO BREAD WITH BEEF
A who is Proud of Beef doesn’t stay alone in the recipes of a lifetime, he follows the latest foodies trends and prepares his favorite recipes with Beef! Like this Bao Bread stuffed with Beef – the recipe of the Authentic BAO BREAD!
- 500 g of beef brisket
- Salt and pepper
- 1 spoonful of honey
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Poultry broth
- 8 steamed rolls (bao)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 c/s of Hoisin Sauce
- Fresh coriander
- Fresh mint
- Mix the grated ginger, honey, soybean and lime juice.
- Paint the veal with the mixture. Add thyme and let it rest in the fridge for 48 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Bake the meat with about 4 cm of water at 120ºC for 2 h, covered with aluminium foil. Turn it over from time to time and make sure it does not run out of broth, until it is cooked.
- Reduce the juice of the meat and mix it with the shredded meat and the hoisin sauce.
- Cut the cucumber and the spring onion in fine julienne.
- Stuff the bao with the beef, cucumber and spring onion. Finish with the coriander, basil and fresh mint on top.