Beefatarians know how to value traditional recipes with Beef, as much as the latest gastronomic trends, and that’s why he doesn’t miss a good beef stew for anything in the world! Discover how to prepare, step by step, this Authentic recipe.
- 600 g of veal for stewing
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- ½l of red wine
- 1 branch tomato
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Black pepper
- 8-10 mushrooms
- 8 raw almonds
- 1 clove of garlic
- In a pot, fry the meat previously seasoned with salt and pepper until golden brown. Reserve it.
- Add the leek, the garlic, the tomato, the carrot cut in small cubes and the green bell pepper very finely chopped, with a trickle of olive oil.
- Once the vegetables start to brown, add the meat again and the black bell pepper. Fry everything together and add a spoonful of flour. Mix well and add the red wine. Let the alcohol evaporate and cover with water. Let it stew over a low heat.
- Mash the saffron, garlic, almonds and chopped parsley in a mortar. Dilute it with a little water and add it to the stew. Cook everything together until the meat is tender.
- Apart, sauté the mushrooms with a little olive oil.
- Add them to the stew and let it cook for 5 more minutes.