Introducing Beef into your children’s diet has never been easier. Discover how to prepare the classic Flemish dishes that they love so much, with all the flavor of Beef!
- 4 fine veal fillets
- 100 g of Iberian ham
- 100 g of sliced goat’s cheese
- 100 g of piquillo peppers
- Bread crumbs
- Tender shoots
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spur the meat with a mallet to break the fiber and make it thin.
- Spread the fillet on a surface and add salt and pepper.
- Place a slice of ham on top, then the piquillo peppers and finally the goat cheese.
- Roll it inwards to form the roll. You can put some chopsticks on the ends to make sure they stay tightly closed when frying.
- Dip them in flour, egg, breadcrumbs and fry them.
- Serve with lettuce sprouts, rocket and cherry tomatoes.