Introducing Beef into your children’s diet has never been easier. Discover how to prepare the classic Flemish dishes that they love so much, with all the flavor of Beef! Because an Authentic Cowboy takes care of feeding his family with the proteins, minerals and vitamins of the meat.
- 4 fine veal fillets
- 100 g of Iberian ham
- 100 g of sliced goat’s cheese
- 100 g of piquillo peppers
- Bread crumbs
- Tender shoots
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spur the meat with a mallet to break the fiber and make it thin.
- Spread the fillet on a surface and add salt and pepper.
- Place a slice of ham on top, then the piquillo peppers and finally the goat cheese.
- Roll it inwards to form the roll. You can put some chopsticks on the ends to make sure they stay tightly closed when frying.
- Dip them in flour, egg, breadcrumbs and fry them.
- Serve with lettuce sprouts, rocket and cherry tomatoes.