Discover a perfect recipe for the Mini Cannelloni of the house, which will also be great for you, and allow you to include Beef in their diet, it is also pure utilization cooking. The Mini Beefatarians will not leave anything on the plate!
- Remains of veal meat from a broth (Skirt, neck, knuckle, neck…)
- 600 ml of milk
- 60 g of flour
- 30 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Go out
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 100 g of fried tomato
- 3 tablespoons of béchamel
- Grated Parmesan
- For the béchamel sauce: put the butter and the olive oil in a saucepan. When the butter has melted, add the flour and let it cook for a few minutes. Add the milk little by little, stirring with a stick. Let it cook, over a low heat, until it thickens. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste. Reserve it.
- Fry the chopped garlic, together with the onion and the leek.
- Chop the meat with a food processor and add it to the frying.
- Add salt, pepper, and tomato. Then, 3 spoonfuls of bechamel sauce.
- Cook the cannelloni plates according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Drain them and fill the cannelloni.
- Cover with the béchamel, put the grated parmesan on top and grill in the oven until they are golden.