THESE EGGPLANTS HAVE NO WASTE
If there is one recipe that is pure utilization cooking, it is this one. And it is that a A person who is Proud of Beef knows that of the Beef everything is taken advantage of, and for that reason it has Zero Waste. A good example are these eggplants stuffed with ratatouille and beef. 100% complete, 100% flavor!
- Remains of meat of the stew (Skirt, knuckle, neck…)
- 2 eggplants
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 3 tablespoons of fried tomatoes
- Grated Emmental cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the eggplants in half and make some cuts in the pulp. Place on the baking tray, add olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for half an hour at 180ºC. Remove from the oven and empty the eggplants with a spoon. Set aside.
- Fry the onion, garlic, zucchini and green bell pepper.
- When they are poached, add the pulp of the eggplant, the oregano, the cumin and stir.
- Add the meat of the chopped stew, add the fried tomato and let it cook a couple of minutes more.
- Stuff the eggplants, put the cheese on top and grill it in the oven until the cheese melts and starts to brown.