The classics never fail, but cowboys always like to push the envelope a little bit. Of course, with a product as high quality as beef, it’s easier to dare to put a twist on it that gives a flavorful twist to a dish like these lifelong family meatballs.
600g chopped low loin
60g country bread
60g mature cow fat
2 egg yolks
For the sauce:
200ml red wine
50g tomato paste
2 l poultry stock
Chop the onion and garlic, dip the crumb in milk breadcrumbs and knead the whole mixture with beef fat and then add the egg yolks and continue kneading until homogeneous. Let it cool.
- Dredge the meatballs in flour.
- Seal them in a frying pan with a finger of olive oil and reserve on absorbent paper.
- Deploy the pan with the red wine and add the tomato paste.
- Add the meatballs, cover with poultry stock.
- When the meatballs are finished and the broth has reduced, we add butter.
Where does it come from? From the ribs